Harry Potter: Film vs Reality




I was looking for a topic to write my next blog when an old friend suggested me to write on the world famous Harry Potter. I usually mock people and things in my blog and I was in quandary that how to ridicule one of my favorite films and author. So, once I made my brain work, I wondered how much the components of the film\novel Harry Potter is relevant in real.
 Well, so here's a muggle pointing out few of the things from the film which looked good in the film but will not be so good in the reality.
In the movie,  an individual female with magic abilities is called a witch and these witches are beautiful and talented. Now, think about calling a girl "witch" in reality. We traditionally connect ugliness,wickedness with the term witch in reality so don't you dare calling a girl witch if you don't want her to give you a piece of her mind.
How they see witch in the film




How we see witch in reality












Now comes moving stairs or the grand staircase of Hogwarts which moves around whenever students are walking on them.Of course, none of the student in the film ever fell down or got scared from those freaky stairs but if those stairs existed in a school in reality then people would have declared it a haunted school. And by the way,the building of Hogwarts itself looks scary.




The too old man with long white beard called Albus Dumbledore is the principal of Hogwarts who looks so adorable and powerful in the film but seriously, would you really prefer the head of the institution in which you study to look like that? We want our headmaster to dress smart and shave regularly, so, once again this component of the film is a no-no in reality.


Your ideal headmaster?


Harry was gifted an invisible cloak on his birthday which he used on several occasions to stay hidden and carry on with his work which were, of course only used for good purposes. Now, I really really don't want an invisible cloak in this world(though I have read somewhere that scientists are working on it). If such a cloak becomes reality then banks will be looted,girl's washroom will be fully utilized and scaring the hell out of somebody will become so easy. Right? So it would be better if there's no invisible cloak.



The film gave the broom a new identity.The object for cleaning was made a mode of travelling in the film. How enthralling it looked when those people rode their broom,right? But then again it looks good in the movie only because how many of you will really prefer riding a broom to go to school,college and work? And trust me, your lower body parts will go through severe pain if you ride the broom like them. We are muggles and we will always use broom for cleaning, got that wizards?
One thing for which I am thankful is that, we don't have Voldemort or the death eaters to deal with in the reality. We already have gun friendly terrorists around who can be killed but I don't think we
will stand a chance to fight with wand friendly wizards.





And then again you will also not want your mother to be the crush of your teacher. Tsk tsk, I should better not discuss this.

P.S. Thanks J.K. Rowling for your amazing ideas and imaginations but I don't want some of your imaginations to turn into reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)