Life Lessons Which You Need Now!





It's 5th of September and it's Teacher's Day. Memories run inside my mind when I think of this day(I am sure it's the same with you guys as well). Even if we have done our schooling from different schools still all of us have or had the same kind of teachers.
Now that I have grown up I get the feeling that these different type of teachers and their subjects really taught me a thing or two about tackling different situations in life as well as provided me valued life lessons.

I was really scared of maths during my school time, uh, well still I am(I use the calculator for simple plus-minus). Jokes apart, it was really painful for me to see how the other students grabbed the subject perfectly and me lagging behind. Actually I was scared of the whole number thing.
Now that I think of it, I understand that I never understood or aced it because I was afraid of it.
Life lesson- Never be scared of things which you have to do in order to reach the next step.

After maths, it was science which used to pass from 30cm above my head(so technically it never reached my brain) even after I used to read so much of it to understand it. It used to enthrall me how the other science loving kids are understanding something which is beyond my catch(that's why I respect science students). Then one day I simply read the science book and understood few of the concepts. Not all but few and it made me happy.
Life lesson- Try to grab things in small quantity and grow with that. The happiness is far more when you achieve things step by step.

Economics. Omg, I had a gala time during this class because my economics teacher never used to ask me much questions which means a stress free class. But I do remember how he used to remind us that economics is important. Yes, it is. And I never took much interest in learning it.
As a result now when we are having a group discussion on economics related things, I am nowhere to be seen or I just simply avoid being part of the discussion.
Life lesson- It's better to learn things properly which is going to benefit you later and you don't get the sweaty nauseated feeling when somebody is discussing about that with you.

English is my favorite subject but the thing which shocked me every time is that I never achieved desirable marks(90+ I mean) in english though other students with less interest or bad english used to achieve better than me.
Life lesson- Shit happens but you should carry on.

Are you a bong like me too? Do you stay in a place where you are surrounded by hindi speaking people? If the answer to both questions is yes then a good hindi bohot kaam ki cheez hai. Basically bongs are the one who are trolled for their hindi and questions like " Hey, you bong people eat water right?" being pitched at you every now and then but if you have a good hindi these situation does not arise.
Life lesson- Who said only english is important?

Well, sports was something which interested me only a bit. I have only 1 trophy for sports in my home showcase(and that also for being the winner in "math race", irony). Those fitness experts who suggest "take up a sport" are really right.The more you spend time with your gadgets the more closer you are in losing you stamina(I gasp for breath after scaling few stairs) and your brain's potential to think of new things.
Life lesson: Be active, its okay not be be your smartphone's pet.

One life lesson from your indisputable blogger:  Being serious is not going to take you anywhere(well, at least that's what I am seeing after exploring so much).
Fun-loving, cool people are far more acceptable. Even if you are laden with problem then also take it in a positive way because everything happens for good, remember?




P.S- Even if you are busy, after going through my blog pick up your boss(your smartphone I meant) and call up that one teacher whom you really liked during your school days, college days et cetera because it's their day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The funny side of the horror movies!

Cinderella trolled!(Boys can also read this)